£~({*#@ $&$£&?)$ (censored)

Washing my car down today and I find a nasty big dent just under the bump strip on my passenger door. On closer inspection the dent actually travels above the bump strip as well in total it's about six inches tall, someone really must have whacked there door into it very hard then just buggered off. Couldn't see it under all the dirt. Doesn't look like the type of dent a paintless "we come to you" bloke will be able to fix.

Reply to
Depresion

If the paint isn't cracked they can work absolute wonders

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

Not a good day for bodywork. I took a big gouge out of my hardtop by scraping it against part of the garage door runners while putting it in the Garage this morning.

)c:

My own fault though.

Reply to
Douglas Payne

At least with that though you can ring around the bodyshops, find the cheapest or stick it in as a back-burner-cash job and pick it up after summer. Ahh, sorry, you're in Scotland. Better get it in as a rush job when you know this years warm sunny day is coming.

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

Today was that day.

Summer's over.