One episode and .......

It has started already.

How high do you reckon before it sells.

Reply to
Elder

Dunno, but he's even got himself a V-plate for it, ffs.

Reply to
SteveH

Accompanied by the sound of a chisel on slate Elder, managed to produce the following words of wisdom

Dunno, the Daily Star or one of the other rags is allegedly giving the proper one away.

That one has the same reg plates though, so I wonder how they can explain that? Hmm.

Reply to
Pete M

"Also please note the number plate as shown in the pictures is for display purpose only, the car has a different registration number!"

-- JackH

Reply to
jackhackettuk

Accompanied by the sound of a chisel on slate snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.co.uk, managed to produce the following words of wisdom

Ah, didn't see that. Dozy ol' me.

Reply to
Pete M

now this would have got me excited once, but frankly i'm bored with old

80's cars...

especially when a mate picked one up a few years back for f-all....

Reply to
mike

Bet it wasn't a full-fat Turbo Quattro, though - they've never been worth f*ck all.

Non turbos are still worth f*ck all and probably always will be.

Reply to
SteveH