Channel 5 - Megastructures - The Autobahn

I saw a load of germans buildign a new section of autobhan somewhere in germany (cant remember where, it all looks the same after a few thousand miles) and it was a much more substantial and complex method than any I've ever seen in the UK.

Reply to
.

On now - a repeat, but thought it might be of interest anyway.

Reply to
AstraVanMan

Aye - it's a fascinating design process - the amount of thought that goes into their design is absolutely immense.

Reply to
AstraVanMan

Pah!

At least you could have sent an SMS to my Sky+ box to get it to record it for me.

Reply to
SteveH

Does that work yet?

Reply to
Ian Dalziel

Not tried it myself.

However, I got all the junk mail about it, which went straight in the bin.

I want to try it via 3G, 'cos it supposedly gives you a Sky Planner on the screen.

Reply to
SteveH

Yes,

Reply to
DervMan

"Work" as opposed to "in place"?

Reply to
Ian Dalziel

Pop your mobile number on here and somebody will sort it out for you next time...

Reply to
PC Paul

I'd hope so. My PVR is (and has been for over a year since I got it) fully controlable from my mobile phone (or any web browser), I can see the schedule, make record decisions, and even choose to play the recorded programs (although I dread to think of the cost of watching an hour of top gear at 200kbit/second)

Reply to
Paul Weaver

Missed this one, but the one on the Millau bridge was pretty kewl.

Reply to
John Laird