comp reborn!

new 480W power supply fitted and it's running as sweet as a nut again yay! missed the comp amazing how much quicker a P4 3Ghz is over a P2 400Mhz laptop hehe :)

36month warranty on the new power supply this time too hehe
Reply to
Vamp

yay... mine's rehoused now in an Antec P150 with a 430W PSU. Quiet and cool. And working.

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

Did you take the opportunity to upgrade to a Core Duo funkiness too?

Reply to
DervMan

Nope. Stuck with the old Northwood for now - but I now have a case that will take the core2 duo...

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

Well, the old vanilla Centrino Core Duo is so good, it's improved my performance at work even with the damn thing switched off... So Core Two Duo must be bloody amazing. :p

Reply to
DervMan

6417 from 3dmark 2006 and it blows everything away in Sandra as well.
Reply to
Depresion