I Need A Recaro A8, Please Help

if anyone knows were i can get recaro a8 from please let me know

thank

-- erks

Reply to
erks

I think Recaro sell them ;-)

Demon Tweeks

sell them but you'll probably find a cheaper supplier through Recaro's website.

Reply to
Homer

AAT normally beat Demon Tweeks prices

Depresion
[QUOTE=Homer

i tried the recaro web site, they have a picture of my seat but n price or availability. deemon tweeks dont have it either ;(

i just sold my original interior so i desperately need another recar A8 and some sub frames

if anyone else has any further info please get in touch, thanks guy

-- erks

Reply to
erks