just when you thought it was safe.

"Pete M" wrote in message news:3MMHg.167420$ snipped-for-privacy@fe3.news.blueyonder.co.uk...

911 gone then? Not got anything interesting now?
Reply to
DanTXD

In news: snipped-for-privacy@individual.net, DanTXD wittered on forthwith;

911 gone, yup.

Bought a '91 Rangie Vogue SE 3.9 with LPG a while back though. Black, absolute top spec [1], leather, ac, heated front screen, abs, memory heated seats etc, underfloor LPG conversion and loads of other good bits for £500 [2]. Used it every day for the last two or three months and it's been bloody lovely but I'm seriously considering moving to the Czech Republic in a few months so I'll be having a big Rangie clearout sale in the next few weeks.

[1] No air suspension, which is nice. [2] Which no doubt makes me a shyster.
Reply to
Pete M

"Pete M" wrote in message news:RCMHg.167352$ snipped-for-privacy@fe3.news.blueyonder.co.uk...

How many windows had I had smashed the last time we talked about it? :)

Reply to
DervMan

Yay, back from the dead. Or the countryside, which ever is less busy.

So, how was the commune and spiritual retreat?

Reply to
Elder

So much white in my beard now. And decided I wanted something less car brand related.

Reply to
Elder

That's fair enough, but, why not Father Christmas? :-)

Reply to
DervMan

In news: snipped-for-privacy@news.individual.net, Elder wittered on forthwith;

Pah, no communising for me, just the usual boring old s**te.

Reply to
Pete M

Because that would be silly, my birthday is 25th december as it is.

Reply to
Elder

Since when has having a silly name every stopped anybody? :)

Reply to
DervMan

"Pete M" wrote in message news:RCMHg.167352$ snipped-for-privacy@fe3.news.blueyonder.co.uk...

Well done! My Golf is in pieces until all the holes in it are gone. Then it's going to be white again. I'm sure you'll be pleased to hear that I've not done it any harm yet...

Reply to
Doki