concrete garage

if you are looking for a concrete garage try here

david

Reply to
bones

Thanks thats on my list of things i need for my flat this year.

Reply to
Ron

Ditto for my room in my student house...

Reply to
Dan405

I bet the P&P cost is horrendous though...

Reply to
Scott M

In article , snipped-for-privacy@datadsl.co.uk spouted forth into uk.rec.cars.modifications...

Can you fit one on my balcony. The address is. flat 197

15th floor Nelson Mandela House Peckham London

Bought it from a nice man in the pub called Del or something, haven't been round to see it yet, he said it was penthouse fit for a playboy or something.

Reply to
MeatballTurbo

Is this what the mafia fit to cars with a "squealing" fan belt?

Reply to
Depresion

Jesus. Dude, stop it. I mean, like, ouch.

Reply to
Andrew Kirby