cossies are for chav's!

They've always been chav cars. I'd still have one though...

Reply to
¤¤¤ Abo ¤¤¤

actually some good vids on that site after spending the last hour wasting my life watching a few!

Reply to
Vamp

I think the prat who was filming the guy in the dark was risking it a little bit

dojj

In news: snipped-for-privacy@pipex.net, Vamp decided to enlighten our sheltered souls with a rant as follows

Pah, I used to do that in mine, except mine had enough power to doughnut from a standing start

Reply to
Pete M

a 4 wheel wheelspin would be cooler, i was hoping the camera man would get hit but no :( also disapointed there's no macdonalds nearby :)

Reply to
Vamp

Yeah, what you really want is someone to take their curlers and bag of styling products out the passenger seat of the MR2 and show him how it's really done ;-)

Reply to
Sandy Nuts

yeah MR2 driving girly tossers eh! (i am no more an MR2 owner so fire away)

Reply to
Vamp

Yes, certainly.

Reply to