Dear god that's fast.

I've played with a couple of 400's thought they were bigger. When they caught me at the next lights I had time to put the roof down.

At least I didn't need a helmet.

Reply to
NeedforSwede2

But it would still have had more turbo lag and a lot less torgue than the W16. If they were only after outright power from the smallest engine possible they could've just built an old style 1.5L turbo F1 engine.

Reply to
Homer