Dickhead posts about EFI!

Advice you should take yourself rather than dishing it out to others, Stevens.

Reply to
straggle

How often you describe yourself in the course of things.

Reply to
straggle

There is no product called a Mega Squirt. I don't know where you got the idea there was from, but it is as real as your "re-circulating wastegate".

Reply to
Elder

Oh wait, it doesn't have a manufacturer.

Reply to
Elder

Don't you find it odd that you're the only one that thinks this? Majority wins, you loose. Go f*ck yourself, or your mother.

Reply to
Sandy Nuts

I do own a car. I own a 1994 Toyota Corolla. I don't drive it, though. I doubt there would much much satisfaction in modifying it either.

As it happens, I take an interest in vehicles that have been skillfully modified. I have performed numerous engine conversions, and have assisted in many others. I also like to offer my advice to those who wish to undertake any similar such work. You, however, appear to spend all your time on these groups trying to convince people that you have even half a clue about anything. If our guys were as good at shooting down people in WW2 as they are shooting down you, it would have been won 15 minutes into it.

Reply to
Sandy Nuts

Must be virtual chav-tune part then.................at least they cant use it to f*ck thier engines!

Ken

So now you are an expert on K-Series engines. Tell me then, how did the 1.6 engine work perfectly for over a year in this application, before being replaced with the 1.4 Turbo lump? Oh, and FYI, the 1.4 Turbo has been running between 15-20psi boost for the last 8 months, without issue. This includes quarter mile sprints and general enthusiastic driving.

Chris, you are such a f*ck.

Reply to
Sandy Nuts

Remember your threats about 7yr prison sentences?....................Shame you ended up with a £38k legal bill, and in a situation where you would be flayed alive should u ever post using the guy fawkes sig again!

Ken

Wouldnt have thought you would be very interested in anyone over

18..................I seem to remember its 13 yr olds that interest you! k
Reply to
Ken

The web pages I was reading last night spamming this "Mega Squirt" thing must have been a troll site then.......................Quite good one though, and I think many idiot chav's would probably even send money!

Ken

Oops, my apologies, Fraser with an s

Reply to
Rachael

So you admit to being a failed welder.......................lol

Reply to
Rachael

So a spammed up chav chariot with nothing but bolt ons and wagon wheels then?

Reply to
Elder

Nope, it just doesn't have *A* manufacturer. I think there must be thousands of manufacturers of MegaSquirts now. Many more if you include the variations.

Reply to
Elder

I never told you about anything called a "Mega Squirt" you made that up. I did a google search to check, and no sites come back at all with the phrase "Mega Squirt". It does offer you a suggestion to the proper spelling. But you haven't been looking at them.

You have been making up "chav" sites about the "Mega Squirt" dumping Ethanol into a recirculating wastegate.

Reply to
Elder

It's possible. But it is a terrible way to do it. A dyno is heaps more consistent and lets you keep a proper eye on air fuel mixtures. The only reason you would do it on the road would be because you are too cheap to book in some dyno time.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

At least you didn't call me Frasier like most yanks.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

Em, no. An otherwise completely standard Mini, with a 1.4 Turbo K-Series.

Reply to
Sandy Nuts

Lets hope the owner kept the std engine..............a turbo K series aint going to last very long!

Ken