Dickhead posts about EFI!

The K series is perhaps one of the worse engines out there at the moment.

They suffer from various problems, all of these serious and either expensive or impossible to rectify.

Ken

Hows about putting your threats into effect?..............Very easy to attack others on here isnt it?

Ken

Put it this way, if I had as much knowledge about welding as you have about engine tuning, then I really would be in the s**te!

Ken

YOU CANNOT RELATE BOLTING ON CHAV-TUNE PARTS (THAT MOSTLY DONT WORK), TO PERFORMING AN ENGINE CONVERSION!

Ken

I had a good read of the "Mega-Squirt" web pages last night, and found them very amusing! However to someone without the depth of knowledge I have, the site may well seem very interesting, and the sillier ones might even send off money....................

Ken

Not quite. In these days of engines having to last 2 races, quite a lot of tweaking is done at the trackside. Usually by plugging in a laptop and adjusting ECU settings. In fact, I think a lot of this can be done remotely, actually.

So, it's quite like the Megasquirt type kit.

Reply to
SteveH

Are you talking about Megasquirt..the fully programmable system that=20 you can load your own mapping onto?

--=20 Conor

I'm really a nice guy. If I had friends, they would tell you.

Earn commission on online purchases, =A32.50 just for signing up:

Conor

So a Chav bolted Chav K series in a Chav Mini with a Chav Mega Squirt fueled on liquified Spam blended on Methanol and octane boosted by Wagon Wheels?

Reply to
Elder

Oh the irony!

Reply to
straggle

Is that the depth of knowledge that saw your welding and restoration businesses fail, owing to shoddy workmanship that led clients to refuse to pay?

Reply to
straggle

Is that the depth of knowledge that saw your welding and restoration businesses fail, owing to shoddy workmanship that led clients to refuse to pay?

Reply to
straggle

Nope. Nothing with that spelling either. Did you read the sites for the Hardware? The Firmware? The Software? The Component kit suppliers? The PCB suppliers? The Kit assemblers? Or the DIY end users?

You must read a lot if you spelt it correctly. Spelt correctly, there 172000 returned results. As you have spelt it, there are 0? Did Google Gary make a BooBoo?

Reply to
Elder

How do you dyno a PCB and a bag of chips and resistors etc?

Reply to
Elder

Nope, he is talking about "Mega Squirt" or "Mega-Squirt" figments of his own futile imagination

Reply to
Elder

DIY end users? Are they wankers like you perhaps?

Ken

Two kinds of people Ken. Wankers and liars. I'm not a liar. Which are you?

Reply to
Elder

The small claims courts where Stevens took his non-paying clients were absolutely clear what he was.

Reply to
straggle

No, they wouldn't. They only got 127bhp with DTA management.

HTH.

Reply to
Sandy Nuts

I'm trying to, you daft prick. You won't supply me with a valid e-mail address so I can contact you.

Reply to
Sandy Nuts

Yes it did actually..................the personal testimony of an independant court appointed expert, suggested the work done by me had been carried out to a high standard, and that the customer had no reason not to have paid for it!

Ken