Dickhead posts about many subjects on which he knows squat!

A self appointed "expert" on the chemistry of fuels and EFI "mapping" has suggested the "Mega-Squirt" system is not likely to prove very effective!

After just a quick google and perusal of a single website, our self appointed expert (a failed back street mig monkey and car bodger) said the system was nonsense!

Shame.

Reply to
straggle

Just remember, the beatles were turned down "as there is already enough guitar band music arround", and someone at a very well know company once said "Why on earth would anyone want a computer in their home? We will have no part in it".

Reply to
Elder

And the aeroplane had no military future as it would scare the horses.

Reply to
straggle

And we'd all die cos we couldn't breath if we travelled over 10mph....

Carl - wasn't it "groups of guitars are on the way out?" ;-)

Mike P

Reply to
Mike P

So says a very sad loser, who this time last year was claiming to be the UKs leading expert on defamation law, yet wasnt able to submit a simple coherent SOC, as directed by 2 Judges, and finally had his ridiculous legal claims struck out last July, leaving him with a bill for £38k..............

I guess he is the same sort of "expert" likely to fit parts to his car (that dont work), on the strength of some silly adverising blurb on a crude web site?

Ken

Still wondering why no real engine tuners use ethanol fuels in motors they have tuned?

Ken

Or that slimy little abusers have any future in the legal profession?

Ken

And standard Chris Stevens truth aviodance technique No2 comes into play!!!

Reply to
straggle

Along those lines yes.

Reply to
Elder

Indy cars.

Reply to
Elder

What *do* you see in Bunt that makes you so obsessive about him? Is it his use of colour?

Now about this confusion you have. In an older post you said "on very good authority" you knew that Straggle was Bunt's girlfriend. I guess that "authority" was just your diseased imagination as usual, so we can treat anything else you post as being equally imagined.

Reply to
straggle

Indy-indeed.

Reply to
straggle

Is it true that you couldnt get a stiffy after those nasty trolls took the piss out of you on here?

Ken

What *do* you see in Bunt that makes you so obsessive about him? Is it his use of colour?

Now about this confusion you have. In an older post you said "on very good authority" you knew that Straggle was Bunt's girlfriend. I guess that "authority" was just your diseased imagination as usual, so we can treat anything else you post as being equally imagined.

I am not confused in the slightest, nor did I think that a load of loony gibberish would net me a £300k payment in regard to a supposed limp dick!

Ken

The evidence you yourself have posted shows you to be hopelessly and endlessly confused. Sad....

Reply to
straggle

You'd have to ask Bunt that. Looks like we're into Standard Stevens Truth Aviodance No 3, you predicatable little loser, you.

Reply to
straggle

You wouldn't know though, being a failed mig monkey and car bodger.

Reply to
straggle

The evidence you yourself have posted shows you to be hopelessly and endlessly confused. Sad....

Thing is when you went to court and lost £38k, the only evidence you had provided suggested you are barking mad.......................now thats really sad!!!

Ken

Make your mind up Stevens. If your "good authority" means I''m Bunt's girlfriend, how can I have gone to court? You want to get your lies straight.

Reply to
straggle

Make your mind up Stevens. If your "good authority" means I''m Bunt's girlfriend, how can I have gone to court? You want to get your lies straight.

You are the only person on usenet that defended the little creep, so as you are obviously unable to ever post on here using the "guy fawkes" sig , you have adopted "straggle"...........................

Ken