Drool

Compared to all the other family saloons/rep mobiles which are alllllllll bland, its not very bland at all :)

Reply to
DanTXD
[...]

Probably :(

The current Alfa looks combined with BMW beating RWD handling would sell for £lots too though...

Alistair J Murray

That's apparently coming with the 166 replacement.

Reply to
SteveH

" Needs to be lower as well ;) "

Something like this, perhaps?

Cuzman

Touch too far ;)

Reply to
DanTXD

Which, there are several to choose from?

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

there are? i dunno the one with the wide rear and the narrow band of lights

Reply to
Vamp

Doh. Pickone

Sleeker GT Phwoar

I'd assume he means the 'new' GTV - the Tipo in fancy clothes rather than the Bertone or Alfetta GTVs.

Reply to
SteveH

It was fairly easy to bring the back end out actually.

Reply to
Mason

i love that! pimped! what is it and where can i get one? hmmm wonder if anyone has done suicide doors on an MR2 :)

Reply to
Vamp

yeah this

well that one has been slightly pimped :)

Reply to
Vamp

You mean, the good looking one, as opposed to the stunning but mature one, or the aging disgracefully, and still up for it, and still has her curves one.

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

I mean the Tipo in fancy clothes as opposed to the proper RWD / transaxle one or the fairly rare one with the original and very vocal incarnation of the classic all-alloy twin-cam.

Personally, I'd prefer either of the older ones to a new GTV. A FWD GTV just isn't right.

Reply to
SteveH

do alfa make anything RWD now?

Reply to
Vamp

No, but 4WD is coming soon, and the 166 replacement will be RWD as will the new coupe.

Reply to
SteveH

nice, what about the all inportant bhp figures or doesn't anyone know that yet? when's the new coupe' and 166 replacement due out?

motor show soon i think in genever is it? wonder if they'll have anything on show.

Reply to
Vamp

SteveH

ooops, just realised Alfa have bottled it over the Brera and plumped for FWD / 4WD. Bugger.

There's still the 166 replacement, but I think that's also in doubt since the split from GM.

Reply to
SteveH

Not really driveable, but I actually rather like that. :)

Reply to
Questions