Drool

I like the FWD GTV, and the V6s are *very* keenly priced these days (used, obviously) - but I just don't dare :)

Reply to
Nom

Likewise.

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

" Not really driveable, but I actually rather like that. :) "

You can bet your ass it has hydraulic suspension, so driveability wouldn't be a problem.

Reply to
Cuzman

same here it's very cool IMO

would love to have that, neighbours would defo start talking, i mean people used to call me a vampire as all i did as a kid was watch buffy and go down the pub at night. would suit me fine that car haha

Reply to
Vamp