More on driving games

I know a couple of you have got NFSU2; maybe you can help...

I've got no more races on the map, and almost all the mods are unlocked. I'm at the stage where you have to build a 10 star car. I've currently got a proper chavved up Skyline, carbon everywhere, vinyls, decals, double roof-scoops, flashy neons; you name it. But I can't get it about 9.7 and there are no races left on the map, which means no opportunities to unlock stuff.

Anyone shed light?

Reply to
¤¤¤ Abo ¤¤¤

What about the ICE in the boot?

Reply to
JohnR

And spinners are worth more than huge wheels...

Reply to
DanTXD

Do some outrun races (find another modded car that is driving about, press return when it beeps at you then try to shake him off). If you win enough of them they'll tell you were to get more mods.

Douglas

Reply to
Douglas Payne

Is that mods the shops don't sell, or unlocking more shops?

Reply to
¤¤¤ Abo ¤¤¤

Boot full of the stuff. But I'll nip off and try the spinners; might give me that extra .3 I need.

Reply to

Bit of both I think. When you win a qulaifying outrun race, they'll put the location of a shop into the "gps" and you go there and magically there's some ubermod available.

Sometimes you get to choose, I wish I had bought the turbo kit rather then the bodykit but nevermind.

Douglas

Reply to
Douglas Payne

i gave up on this game, to get 10 stars trying different places and pick the ugliest shittest things you can as there normally worth my chav points. this should unlock a photo shoot and let you carry on. if you can't find any more shit to bolt on do some random races in the streets and you can win the odd one off part that way.

i gave up playing it online with it's chav physics, basically a 10star corsa will beat an 9 star tasty looking AE86 because it has more ice to weigh it down. tosser game! i sold mine on in the end after i managed to pretty much unlock everything including the shit burger king sticker

Reply to
Vamp