Drove an A6 TDI

Liked it. A lot. As in really liked it. Drove beautifully bar a minor problem with the brakes, which the bloke told me about and said he'd get sorted before he sells it. But seriously, liked it a lot. As in loads. No cruise control though, so I'm on the lookout for another. This one was in really nice condition, though the interior wanted a good valet, but I'm sure one in nicer condition exists somewhere.

Real lovely car though. 5-cylinder engine very quick, powerful and smooth. Oh and quiet.

When I get the one I want, we'll have to arrange another meet, hehe!!

Peter

Reply to
AstraVanMan