Due to my pending born again single status.

Whitby or bust, what do you reckon this will fetch?

Elder

Nice conversion, tacky airbrushing though. No idea what these things fetch though.

Would make a good occasional camper if you whacked a mattress in the back.

Reply to
fishman

Round here (Grimsby) we have the original Ghostbusters from the 70s. From way before the film. A slightly nutty jewish family... They used to have one. Robin Firman (the dad) and he has a book.

Dark haired daughter was nice (when I was 17 about 30 years ago...)

Reply to
Burgerman

I wish I knew such interesting people.

Reply to
Elder

Reckon I could make a couple of quid from local goth/rocker/metaller groups wanting days/nights out and couples wanting weird weddings.

Probably enough to pay for storage. I reckon it just needs it just needs wide steel wheels in red, with chrome rings and domed hub caps, and something done about that standard eggbox grille.

Reply to
Elder

I only know them because my brother went to school with one of the firmans and I fancied his sister. (The dark haired daughter bit above) Went to a few parties there in my late teens... Used to have a website but its gone now.

Reply to
Burgerman

Don't forget private hire insurance.

Reply to
Depresion

There's always someone who wants to spoil it ;)

Reply to
Elder