ebay madness.

Decided it was about time to clear out the ol' car fleet.

Ebay sent me a nice e-mither about "free listing"

So I did

?ViewItem&item=140054933913
So there.

Reply to
Pete M

Pete M" wrote in message news:ejqdrt$mu5$ snipped-for-privacy@registered.motzarella.org...

Re: the start price on all of them. HFM ;-) ?

Reply to
Iridium

In news: snipped-for-privacy@mid.individual.net, Iridium wittered on forthwith;

I know, I'm a cheeky shitehawk!

Reply to
Pete M

1p starting price - YKIMS.

I pretty much start everything on ebay at 1p - often with no reserve.

Reply to
Bob Sherunckle

In news: snipped-for-privacy@bt.com, Bob Sherunckle wittered on forthwith;

I'm not brave enough for no reserve.

If I'm trying to buy a car it'll fetch huge money, but if I'm trying to sell one...

Reply to
Pete M

"Pete M" wrote in message news:ejqdrt$mu5$ snipped-for-privacy@registered.motzarella.org...

Go on then, since it's 1p.

David

Reply to
David Lane

"Pete M" wrote in message news:ejqfs4$pd4$ snipped-for-privacy@registered.motzarella.org...

Well, smart people would, at the last minute, get an ebay friend to bid instead if you feel it's not at what you want. I would only recommend that if, of course, it was seriously being under-bidded.

Reply to
David R

"Pete M" wrote in message news:ejqdrt$mu5$ snipped-for-privacy@registered.motzarella.org...

How come the 2000 Golf has a K reg'n No? Mike.

Reply to
Mike G

Because it doesn't. It's an X you clown.

Reply to
Sandy Nuts

That makes sense, but it still looks more like a K on my browser. Maybe I need a new VGA card. :-) Mike.

Reply to
Mike G

Spec Savers do VGA cards these days? :)

Reply to
Sandy Nuts

"Pete M" wrote in message news:ejqdrt$mu5$ snipped-for-privacy@registered.motzarella.org...

Every Scirocco I've driven has a very heavy clutch...

Reply to
DervMan

In news:ejqdrt$mu5$ snipped-for-privacy@registered.motzarella.org, Pete M wittered on forthwith;

Have dragged the Golf GTi off there, always amuses me with ebay, the Golf had three people watching it, the Range Rover has 71 watchers and the Scirocco has 38.

The Golf is in the Auto Trader tomorrow, so I'll sell it on there instead.

Reply to
Pete M

"Pete M" wrote in message news:ek1m3u$fn0$ snipped-for-privacy@registered.motzarella.org...

And one of them was me !