[way OT] odd ebay auction

Lol, I found this while browsing ebay. Didn't know they allowed this kind of stuff...

Abo

Reply to
Abo

i won't ask what it was you WERE browsing for :)

Vamp

Yea, check this one out then...

Dan405

Dan405 raved thus:

::: Lol, I found this while browsing ebay. Didn't know they allowed ::: this kind of stuff... ::: ::: ::

::: Abo ::: :: :: Yea, check this one out then... :: ::
:: :: -- :: Dan

Lol, wonder what the reserve is???

Abo

Reply to
Abo

Seems to have been pulled.

Reply to
MeatballTurbo

:::

::

I don't know, but if they are selling female ones and you can go and select which ones you want while they are still on the subject, I might just give it a go ;-)

Bigus

Reply to
Bigus

:::

::

port talbot, no bloody wonder

Reply to
Theo

MeatballTurbo raved thus:

:: In article , :: snipped-for-privacy@ntlworld.com says... ::: Lol, I found this while browsing ebay. Didn't know they allowed ::: this kind of stuff... ::: :::

::: Abo ::: ::: :: Seems to have been pulled.

Wonder why? In case you missed it, he's relisted the item:

Got to admire his spunk...

Abo

Reply to
Abo

:::

"Please Bid Before 12.00pm GMT To Guarantee The Item To Be Ended Before Ebay Take My Listings Off And Suspend My Account"

ROFL

Reply to
Nom