EDIS plug leads.

A genuine modification question. ;-)

Anyone know where you can buy the plug lead coil end connectors and rubber boots for EDIS coils?

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)
+AD4-A genuine modification question. +ADs--) +AD4- +AD4- Anyone know where you can buy the plug lead coil end connectors and rubber +AD4- boots for EDIS coils?

Trigger wheels is where I'd start looking

Actually no, that's not true, I'm tight so I'd whip one off a scrap auto Mondeo (the EDIS is sited on the bulkhead away from crap and road spray). In fact, that's where I got my EDIS unit from +ADs-)

Reply to
Tony (UncleFista)

Yehbut I'd pay as much from them as I did for the rest of the kit. ;-)

I was wondering about just using the coil ends - but can't see how they come apart. And dunno if the leads are the usual carbon string. Might be easier to shorten long leads at the plug end, though.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

might have that sort of thing, or

Homer