eeeerrrr', Vamp, you seen this.....

i'm sure I heard you use some of these.

Reply to
MeatballTurbo

My fave:

"I had it pushing 500bhp when I was running 2bar of boost but it was so fast it was tearing holes in the space-time continueum so I dropped the boost and now it's only generating 120."

Reply to
Grant

hey that's mine :D

Reply to
Vamp

"14 BHP? Pfff...their dyno is crap. The garage who tunes mine dynoed it at

190 BHP."

hehehehe

Reply to
Max Hamlet

"MeatballTurbo" wrote;

Belter: "2 isn't much but I couldn't find any Optimax. On Optimax it pushes

1000 horses easy."

Steve.

Reply to
Steven

"Steven" wrote ;

Just sillly: "It wasn't cold enough, to get the 9999 BHP my car can get it has to be colder. 1 BHP is a joke."

Reply to
Steven