Enhance your modifications

We all like to see a clean car. Whether your car is small or large, old or new, there is nothing like seeing it gleam and sparkle.

With the money you have sent modifying your car, you want to hold on to your car. By having your car regularly cleaned by a professional, you can preserve the appearance, helping the value in the long run.

Perhaps you want to sell your car? Many valeters and detailers offer a pre-sale enhancement service, making your vehicle look as good as possible. This often results in a faster sale, netting you more money.

Shine My Ride is a directory website where car valeters and detailers have listed their details ready for YOU to find. Whichever area of the UK you are in, there should be a valeter or detailer listed.

Go to

now

Reply to
info

On Sat, 16 Apr 2011 11:45:58 -0700, info wibbled:

Spamming this here is actually so pointless it's amusing, knowing the car washing habits (or lack of) of most of the people who read this group...

Reply to
Mike P

If it doesn't involve eastern Europeans on a disused petrol station forecourt, then we're not interested!

Reply to
SteveH

I don't.

Reply to