enzo

Bit steep, 420 grand new?

Reply to
Burgerman

its at 2 million fookin quid

Reply to
Theo

nice but you could really park it up outside tesco could you

i'd rather have a modded to f*ck skyline or a 400bhp evo :)

Reply to
Vamp

It's a scam, and it looks like the 'scambusters' are on the case - stiching him up with some awesome final value fees :-)

Reply to
SteveH

a) You can't buy them 'new'. b) Even when you could, it was by special invite.

HTH

Reply to
Lordy.UK

I don't see why not, I've seen one parked outside B&Q. On second thoughts there are probably a lot more women with shopping trolleys outside Tesco.

Reply to
Homer

..

..

. ?
Reply to
Theo

You mean a whole £30?

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

Is that what they're pegged at? - I thought they were proportionate to the final value.

Reply to
SteveH

If its a car and it goes for over £4000 its a flat fee of £30

Reply to
Carl Gibbs