FAO Conor (again)

Any idea where I might be able to buy some textured black vinyl tape? There's sticker about an inch wide runs the length of the sills on my MK2...

Reply to
Doki

Go along to a local sign writers, that do signage for vehicles, and they will almost certainly be able to help (take part of old sticker if poss).

Ken

What he said. Failing that, a bodyshop suppliers should be able to.

--=20 Conor

I'm really a nice guy. If I had friends, they would tell you.

Earn commission on online purchases, =A32.50 just for signing up:

Conor