FAO Douglas

Can you get in touch pls m8

re the bx

rob underscore maggie at hotmail dot com

cheers

Rob

Reply to
Rob

YGM

Reply to
Douglas Payne

you have replied to mail :)

Reply to
Rob

was it sent first or second class?? :)

Reply to
aussie bongo

He's a Scot, it will be by pigeon, and the recipient is not allowed to eat it, it must be returned to sender.

Reply to
Elder

lol

Reply to
aussie bongo

You're from 'The North' - you lot are even tighter than we are, and that's saying something.

(John F - Recycled brake pad and engine oil faction).

Reply to
Bob Sherunckle

Oh, god. I remember my mates used to look for brake pads in scrapyards

*rolls eyes*

Richard

Reply to
RichardK