Q: Landrover World (?) article from Australia

Hi, I'm looking for an article in a magazine called something like "LandRover world". The article is about an Australian company called

(or
and their RangeRover and a trip in the Blue Mountains. There also is (probably) some photos of that new RangerRover with a very old Landrover?

If anyone reckognize this article, could you please give me the name of the magazine and the issue number, so I can try to get it in a store?

Thanks in advance!

Geir L, Norway

Reply to
Geir Lilleheil

There is a landrover world magazine (LRW). Their website is at

. You could perhaps email them andask which issue it was so you can buy the backissue..

Reply to
Tom Woods

Thanks, I've tried that, but got no response :-(

- Geir L

Reply to
Geir Lilleheil

Email the editor Luke Evans on Luke(underscore)Evans(at)ipcmedia(dot)com you should get a fairly quich response off him in my experience. Hope this Helps, Fergus

Reply to
Fergus Kendall

Thanks, I'll try that!

- Geir L