FAO Meatball / Wheels

I seem to remember you cleaned off your alloys and sprayed them. Did you take the tyres off first or just mask it all up and hope for the best when you got the wire brush out?

Reply to
Doki

In article , snipped-for-privacy@spamtroNspidar.com spouted forth into uk.rec.cars.modifications...

The olds ones on the Estelle, yeah, I was getting new tyres fitted, so I deflated the old ones, and then taped under the bead. Cleaned them, wire brushed them, then prime, spray, laquer.

These steelies or alloys?

If they are just Alloys, consider Hammerite smooth, ina colour that suits the car, and just very carefully mask the tyre.

Reply to
MeatballTurbo

Steels with a touch of rust. I've got a couple of spots of bodywork to sort out, and it's silver, so I might as well have a stab at the wheels...

Reply to
Doki