FAO Vamp

Sold the MR2 with fitted hairdryer yet?

I might be able to put you in touch with an interested party.

Reply to
fishman

He might need you to if tomorrow goes badly for him ;-)

David

Reply to
David Lane

I don't think it can go well. If there is no ban, the fine is going to be incomprehensible.

Richard

Reply to
RichardK

got someone interested but have yet to show any of the paper stuff we all work our asses for!

wish me luck, minute silence is being held at 2pm for me in rememberence of my driving licence :)

Reply to
Vamp

Best of luck you crazy bastard.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

Good luck dude - losing of licence is only funny when it happens to old guys in beemers who think they should be above the law :-)

Reply to
DanTXD

Good luck, I think you are going to need it.

Reply to
NeedforSwede2

Best of luck fella!

Reply to
Chet

Yup, good luck Vamp!

Reply to
AstraVanMan
[...]

It's *especially* unfunny then. We should be above the law!

;)

Alistair J Murray

but you don't drive a beemer.

Reply to