Fave ferrari?

At Auto Italia day, there were so many 355's (more than there were Lancias) made them look kind of common. Didn't know there were that many rich people!!

It was verry funny when SWMBO said "That one's called a mondial" (pronouncing it like you would "sundial")

LOL

Reply to
Fishman

Off coz I love the 575M Maranello :) The enzo doesn't look as good.

Reply to
Brian Su

308 GT4 has grown on me recently - I like the air intake in the C pillar. Suprised no-one (including myself - until now) has mentioned the Mondial....
Reply to
Sparadrap

"Vamp" wrote;

His car has the engineering to handle that speed, if he was a fucknut, maybe he's dead.

Steven.

Reply to
Steven

That's easy, a dino 246GT. The worst is the 308GT4, it's just ugly.

Reply to
James Grabowski

It's the 308 of the 80's. I can almost guarantee I'll like it in 10 years time ;-) (for a 'side strakes' car it's a lot better looking than the testarossa)

Reply to
Sparadrap

The Keonig F50 is my favourite.

Reply to
Theo

Its Lurvvvely, your obviously just blind, thick old and stupid:-)

Reply to
Andy R

Pah! Kids today. I blame the Playstation and GT.

Reply to
SteveH