Ferrari Enzo Body Plans are available

To Kitcar builders,

are glad to offer you our new set of body plans - the Ferrari Enzobook. It contains more than 90 pages usefull information. More than 70body patterns. Short description of the process. High quality photos.Full technical specification. A CD with the complete 3D model of thecar in 3D Max and AutoCAD format. A complete user manual is included.Also the electric and mechanical schemes are included, wiring, wheelalignment, fuel and oil systems and almost everything you need tocomplete the car.
we have sets of body plans for other supercars like LamborghiniDiablo, Ferrari F40, Ferrari F50, Ferrari f348t, Bugatti EB110 and FordGT40. Visit us at

KitcarManiac