Firth contact details?

Attacking the dead now................another thing I think you are going to have to explain when we meet.

Ken

Bwhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

You dolt.

Reply to
Steve Firth

Maybe you are the dolt?...................you have upset some extremely nasty people it seems!

Ken

Good. I'm glad he has. Can you tell those nasty people that I have the same sentiments as Steve? I'd like to upset them too. I'll also have no problem in meeting you.

Reply to
Sandy Nuts

So you keep saying.

Reply to