Firth contact details?

Anyone on here know contact details for Steve "filthy" Firth, I would far rather arrange a face to face meet with him to sort out his problems, rather than continue with it all on here.

Ken

I don't have any problems. You're free to post here, and as long as you behave yourself and desist from launching personal attacks on individuals you'll be welcome. However until you grow up and cease your personal vindictiveness you're in a trap of your own making.

Reply to
Steve Firth

Yes, I do, and it took about 10seconds to get them.

Reply to
Douglas Payne

This is beginning to look like harassment.

Reply to
straggle

You're only going to frustrate him. Typing a name into a search engine and getting the *right* result is beyond "Ken".

Reply to
Steve Firth

Beginning?

Reply to
Steve Firth

I merely want to meet you face to face, in order that problems between us can be sorted out without any resort to unpleasantness................surely that is not too much to ask from a sock as brave as "Steve Firth"?

Ken

What like that which you whined to the courts about, and which ended up costing you £40k?

Ken

Dont think so..........if you have the details why not post them here?

Ken

Post your contact details and I am sure all this can be sorted out with a face to face meeting, with no need for unpleasantness of any kind!

Ken

I managed to get them fine. I won't post them here as it's an insult to your obviously superior intellect.

Reply to
AstraVanMan

Why don't you meet me 'fact to face' Ken/Chris/Gimp?

Reply to
ThePunisher

Firth is the one I need to meet, and I think I know the exact reason he seems so reticent about this!

Ken

Oh, like you posted your own details on this newsgroup?

Anyway, they're Mr Firth's details, he can post them here himself if he wants to.

Reply to
Douglas Payne

What do you need to say that cannot be done here or in email?

Reply to
Steve Firth

I'm not reticent, and I'm not putting myself out for you just so you can play stupid power games of getting someone to do what *you* want.

You haven't even said which "problem" needs to be sorted out. As I've said, I don't have a problem, you obviously have "issues" - which are ones that you have made.

Reply to
Steve Firth

This needs to be sorted out face to face now............I for one certainly dont want any unpleasantness over these matters.

Ken

I dont think he will ..............get the distinct impression he knows why I would like to meet him face to face!

Ken

Its something that means a face to face meeting! I think you may have realised what this is over, so can understand why you are reluctant.

Ken