Yay! New MOT

For the first time in years, I've had a car go straight through an MOT without any work or advisories.

Should make it easier to sell, anyway.

Reply to
SteveH

For the first time in years, I haven't.

I wondered what this blue bit of paper he was handing me was :)

Dave P, one guess what it failed on.....

Reply to
Grant

Why am I guessing you aren't talking about an Alfa?

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

'Passed first time' is a bit of a hint ;-)

Reply to
SteveH

Mine failed this year, first time for a goodly few.

Wiper blades kept falling off, and one of the rear fogs needed the matchstick replacing. 25 pence for a pair of plastic lumps to fix the blades back on properly, I could live with that.

Reply to
Questions

Handbrake?

Is it a 5er beemer?