for anyone who likes jap crap

anyone who uses peer to peer crap like emule ect should look for "Hashiriya.Underground.Racing.Vol.1.mpg" it's about street drifters with some rather special machines :)

makes me ashamed of the crap boy racers we have here!

Reply to
Vamp

I can email the torrent if anyone wants it ;)

But not till I get in from work :P

Reply to
Steve

jeremy

Yes please when you get chance.

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

Nice one.

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

watched it last night, bout 40mins and is VERY good, i fancy the presenter :) she gets scared shitless in a SX240 with turbo drifting in the streets of jap land (illegaly of course hehe)

Reply to
Vamp

I'm currently converting a drift bible avi to mpg to burn as VCD, and have just burned Clarnson:Hot Metal to VCD too.

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

you can use an AVI as a VCD as well if i remember right. what you using to convert it? my new LCD tv has a VGA and DVI input so might see if i can get a f*ck off long cable to reach and watch my shit on TV that way :)

Reply to
Vamp

Can you post copies of said items for paypalling of postage/cd costs :) ?

Reply to
DanTXD

VCD ? EUGH !

Why aren't you making DVDs ?

Reply to
Nom

Mail me your address and I'll sort something.

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

Use TMPGenc to convert it to MPG, or if you are lucky, Nero will make VCDs from an AVI if it is small enough.

Having trouble converting the file for drift bible in TMPGenc though. Bugger, says incompatable file format.

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

My DVD burner is at home, the download speeds at work are so much better, only have a crappy CD burner at work (although we are getting an office DVD burner, and the CD burner in my workstation is crapping out as it is 4 years old and has been doing at least 4 CDs (for work purposes) every day during that period and will need replacing soon so I'll try to blag a DVD burner). VCDs are OK for things like motorsport, and for films if it is a good quality screener instead of a cam, and made usig the KVCD filters so that it all fits onto one disc. If I wanted original quality, I would go to the pictures, or buy the disc, if I want to see a film before it opens in the UK, Screener quality is fine.

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

So were the participants in this video the Jap equivalent of chavs then? A lot of them looked really, erm dirty I suppose.

Especially the guy with longish ginger hair and bumfluff tache!

I've only watched it without sound so far though.

Was it Vamp who fancies the presenter? In a jap girl-next-door way I guess she's fine but there are loads of WAY fitter Jap birds!

BTW did anybody know what they call a japs eye in Japan? They call it the German's eye because it never smiles !!!!

Reply to
fishman

Bleurgh, I hate VCDs - they tend to look almost as bad as VHS !

DVDs and/or XviD and/or DivX are the only suitable formats for video these days :)

Reply to
Nom