WOT: Stickers

Anyone here work in a stickery type shop place? I want to get some web address stickers/screen banners made up. My local place is feckin expensive!

Reply to
Chet

I have never claimed not to be a chav :)

Reply to
Chet

That is so Chavvy.

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

In news:crlvfv$s03$ snipped-for-privacy@kermit.esat.net, Chet decided to enlighten our sheltered souls with a rant as follows

Heh, surprise surprise... I know a man that can.

Tell me what ya want, and I'll see what I can do.

Reply to
Pete M

Some of these:

" frosted look web address stickers and some windscreen banners, probably like

Retro-Renault with the web address underneath

Reply to
Chet

Have a look at The Vinyl Store:

. They can do custom stuff as well... Q.

Reply to
Quinten Uijldert

alright fella...fancy seein u here :-D

Reply to
jonreynoldsboy

Are you referring to me?

Q.

Reply to
Quinten Uijldert

Me, i imagine

Reply to
Chet

In that case, I blame Outlook Express ;)

Q.

Reply to
Quinten Uijldert

lol yeah chet sorry

Reply to
Jon Reynolds

Nah Quinten, looked like that in Gravity too.

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

Blame the poster :)

Reply to
Chet

Missus does this stuff - well, she makes signs.

She says about £10 for a PAIR of ones the same as you have on that photo assuming 50mm height letters and about £15 for the windscreen banner. The frosted look is called "Glass Etch" and some people will charge you more for it over normal vinyl.

All plus postage.

Reply to
Conor

Thats an AWFUL lot, my local place is much cheaper. Does she use designer vinyl or something? :)

Reply to
Chet

Heh, spoke to the bloke this afternoon for you, How many do you want?

Reply to
Pete M

Decent stuff which isn't piss thin and actually moulds to the shape of the glass.

Reply to
Conor

Probably something like 50 stickers and 25 banners, save me ever havin to get some again :-P

Reply to
Chet