For attention of Lordy & co. I have been re-born:)

I am no longer lordy.UK and to be honest I think that Lordy is a much better piss taker :)

Now to make amends with those I have insulted:-

SteveH - Sorry, Top site, Good Cars and bikes. Connor - Don't really hate lorry drivers :) yes you probably earn more than me :) Anyone else - also sorry

Lordy - you are far to much of a bastard to live up to :) keep up the insults for me(more subtle of course) :)

Lord....I mean

Slevin

Reply to
Lucky Number Slevin

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember "Lucky Number Slevin" saying something like:

Who gives a shit.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

Dude, wtf ?? :)