For those who don't facebook...

Dan's mum and dad (Barbara and Geoff) would like to thank everyone who has posted messages and tributes to Dan online and for the dozens of cards and letters we have received. We have been absolutely overwhelmed by all the beautiful things you have had to say and have found them very comforting. We are missing Dan dreadfully but we are so grateful that he had so many good friends to share his life with and to support him. We were stunned by how many people attended his funeral. It was a very emotional day for us but Dan would have been so proud! We would also like to thank everyone for their generous donations to Candlelighters - the combined total from the website and the collection at the funeral is now well over £2000. Our best wishes go out to you all - thank you once again!

Reply to
Tim S Kemp