ford fair

I went had an ace time who wants to go next year?

Reply to
dojj

Me me me.

"Front tyres barely scratched." *cough cough*

At least that's what I told Charlie. I might swap the front and rears over. :)

Reply to
DervMan

hoorah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i HAVE captured my sideways moments on film :) the only problem is that most of the screen is obscuded by a combination of dashboard and windscreen wiper then the sun gets in on the act and decides it's going to turn the whole screen white :( but you do see me spin twice AND get red flagged :)

(ok, you have o use your imagination but you get the point)

Reply to
dojj

Shit. Missed it AGAIN. And I needed some panels too.

Reply to
Conor