ford wheels onto a pug

loooking at sticking a spare set of ford oem 15's onto the 405

will these fit yah or nah

Reply to
SkyTech

Nope.

Centre-bore and offset are both different - only PCD matches.

Reply to
Nom

my m8 has 205 rims on a fiesta?

Reply to
Theo

"Theo" wrote

So they fit, cos PCD is the same but its dodgy as f*ck as the centre bore and offset are different.

I'm sure you can get adaptors that let you fit one to the other but not vice versa. However I cant remember whether its pug>ford or ford>pug.

Douglas

Reply to
Douglas Payne

heh well I can tell you they look odd, something not right

Reply to
Theo

Then he's a monkey.

Offset is 20mm out, and centre-bore isn't a match - they're currently not sat far enough into the arch, but MUCH more importantly, they're held inplace by the bolts alone !!!!!

Do not go in his car !!!!!

Reply to
Nom