Free cars...

Anybody want a 2 litre grandad ghia X auto, runs well, no MOT because ABS warning light on. Its been on for about 10 years but nobody cared before... New tyres, brakes etc already. Has a broken rear quarterlight now too...

Or a black citroen BX manual, passed MOT last time no prob, but has been sat here as a pile of spares for my GF car (same) for a year... So it will need a battery!

Both free to good home or maybe a beer?

Reply to
Burgerman

Where abouts are the cars located?

Nick

Reply to
Nick

His front garden IIRC

-- Chet

HF Integrale 16v - Gettin there!1992 Renault 19 16v - Roll on 21/07/2004

Reply to
Chet

What model BX?

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

Deepest Grimsby...

Reply to
Burgerman

Sporty black 1.8 gti thing??? New exhaust!

Reply to
Burgerman

I will put out a call to Grimsby then :)

Reply to
dojj

Anything else wrong with it apart from battery? How long's it been sitting? And where the hell is Grimsby?

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

Not to worry, Grimsby is far too far away! Let me know if you fancy bringing it down to the south coast though ;)

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

You claimed the Grandad or is it going to be my Ka replacement?

Reply to
Doki

Grimsby = humber, east coast near hull and the humber bridge... Nothing else wrong other than it looks old and tatty and unloved. Sitting about 9 months. I bought it for 20 quid as a set of spares for my girlfreinds one... So far I only needed a wiper blade!

Reply to
Burgerman

it'll be for the grandad :) but if you don't hear from me by Saturday evening then I don't think anyone will want it pity as I've got one sitting in the front garden at the moment as well :)

Reply to
dojj

I've got nowt in the front garden :(.

Reply to
Doki

not even weeds? I've got the car, the van, the weeds, some flowers, oily patches, some mud, even some tarmac and concrete, as well as a few holes form where the water mains are accessed :) lots going on there

Reply to
dojj

Grimsby or the car?

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

Well, there's grass and shrubs and things. And a patch of dead grass where brakes were bled... No cars though.

Reply to
Doki

BX GTi - that'll be 1905cc then won't it? Is the engine any good?

Reply to
Chris B

Err both!

Reply to
Burgerman

Well it goes, does not smoke or ratttle but I have never driven it as a wheelchair user!

Apparenently its good according to "normal" people! But they are all dummies...

Who knows?

It will go flat out without breaking???

Reply to
Burgerman