FS:Ford Granada Scorpio 2.9 V6 1991/H, Navy Blue:Any cash Price:E London

Ford Granada Scorpio 2.9 V6 1991/H, Navy Blue

Black Electric Leather Interior, Elec Seats Font+Back, Heated front Seats, Trip computer, stereo/equaliser amp, front fog lights, Central locking, front+back interior lights, rear windscreen wiper, front+rear doorlights,

5 scorpio alloys with Excellent tyres, (195x65x15) headlamp washers, colour coded bumpers. 5 months Mot, No tax,

Engine needs full service+tune, Gearbox needs attention.

Would make a fortune as spares.

Need space hence any cash offer.

Car in East London

emails to mailto: snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

Reply to
Rayr500

So they're both f***ed, then?

Reply to
Dave Plowman

Probably why he says to buy it for spares.

Although, those engines go on for ever so I doubt it is too bad, even if the autobox isn't worth the attention it needs.

Reply to
antispam

last time it was advertised he thought he'd get £400 for it

Reply to
nooneyouveeverheardof

You must have missed a post - last time I saw it was £250.

Peter

Reply to
AstraVanMan

motions to lightbulb ----> * :) any ideas where he is then?

Reply to
nooneyouveeverheardof

East London it says in the advert - don't know apart from that though.

Peter

Reply to
AstraVanMan

I might pop over tomorrow and have a look just my luck though, I've probably been past it on wed/thus/fri :)

Reply to
nooneyouveeverheardof