FW: Pug 207 GTi

I'm on a track day - why would I possibly be in 3rd at 40 :) ?

Reply to
DanTXD

It's a Peugeot, right? First, second, fourth and fifth are broken...?

Reply to
DervMan

I suppose that would cause me to be in 3rd...

Reply to
DanTXD

Or reverse, if you were escaping from an Elk! :)

Reply to
DervMan

Gears - how do they work?

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

I don't think i'd have to try particulary hard to escape that particular Elk - hell, i think Kermit could probably out run it...

;-)

Reply to
DanTXD

Not now he can't. :-(