getting old now...

me that is. i'm 25 today! spent the day in London today. did the london eye and the tate modern. quite like that tate but then a lot of weird shit in a weird building is just right for a weirdo like meself hehe.

just can't believe i'm 25 already! gone well quick!

Reply to
Vamp

Bloody whippersnappers!

Reply to
Douglas Payne

Happy Birthday mate :)

It was mine last week, nearly 10 yrs older than you :(

Reply to
Ronny

Happy birthday matey!

I was 25 about 6 weeks ago :)

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

Mine was last week - I'm now 37

David

Reply to
David Lane

huh march is the month of the petrol nerd it seems

Reply to
Vamp

Happy birthday Vamp ... dirnks on you :)

Reply to
GreasyFingers

Mine was last week as well. I treated myself to a track day at Elvington as a birthday present. A top day, especially the passenger ride in a 470 bhp skyline.

Reply to
James Grabowski

Welcome to 1/4 of a century. I hit 1/3 of a century last Monday.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

In news: snipped-for-privacy@mid.individual.net, Fraser Johnston wittered on forthwith;

You're 33 and a 1/3rd?

Reply to
Pete M

Not quite. 33 on the 5th of March.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

When I went on that we were down London to visit my wife's cousin. This is going back about three years. We went out clubbing the night before.

Said cousin dropped his guts in the capsule while we were going up. It didn't impress the foreign tourists sharing the capsule with us lol

Reply to
Abo

Many happy returns dude! You got any nice slippers picked out yet? M&S do some nice ones..

Reply to
Albert T Cone

Lol 25. I'll be 35 in a few weeks :(

Reply to
Abo

Happy Birthday, you poor old bastard ;-)

Reply to
Iridium

Comfy slippers and sensible car for you then, many happy returns.

Reply to
JohnR

Yeah, know what you mean about it going quickly and all that.

Happy birthday!

Reply to
AstraVanMan

I got mine from Debenhams.