Girlfreind just bought me a new Corvette!

Class

yoda

Reply to
Yoda Of Borg

Looks like a mildly entertaining diversion from the tedium of driving to work. :)

Reply to
MeatballTurbo

180 plus mph after a standing quarter mile! 60 in under 2 secs...

It just needs a couple of 500bhp nitrous stages to top it off I think... Wonder what it will go for? Wonder what it does to the gallon...

Reply to
Burgerman

I was thinking more what it does to the mile...

Reply to
MeatballTurbo

I like it a lot, rather have a lingenfelter tho :)

Reply to
Theo

Sounds like some bizarre sexual act. I'd rather like one too. (c:

Douglas

Reply to
Douglas Payne

:O