glad my council tax is being well spent

It's allright mate, it's not your council tax paying for that. Your council tax pays for the contents of 17 GCC vans to eat Roll and Sausage and play the Puggys all day in small catering establishments all over town. (c:

Reply to
Douglas Payne

You mean in your ASDA carpark days as Novaboy you had to pay to use the circuit. Now you are respectable diesel driving family man, the next gen of Nova boy gets a free track pass.

You need to get a tug from the coppers then show them what a Quattro can do on the track. The blind them in a fog of black smoke.

Reply to
Elder

i'll have you know that nova spend more time on the track than it did the prom :)

right from the 1.2 beginning it was tracked,

nothing more fun than having the least powerful car and then outbraking all and sundry :)

although we did get more respectable after the 1400 then the 1600/1740 then the valver :)

nowadays the audi would not go near a track,

Think of the mpg i would get at full chat round knockhill makes me want to cry

on the other hand once the new manifolds on and the injectors changed i should be making 200 horses and spadeloads of torque

barry boyed saxos bring it on :)

vorsprung durch technik for the win

Reply to
Rob