Is Posh Ted called Terence?

In an article about SpaceShipOne's first flight to claim the X-prise;

"Guest of honour on-board Wednesday's flight was Terence, a teddy bear from Cumbria, who has travelled around the world to raise cash for charity. "

Taken from

I'm right in thinking he is in the States now are'nt I? Could it be him?

David

Reply to
DavidM

On or around Wed, 29 Sep 2004 17:09:48 +0100, "DavidM" enlightened us thusly:

not on the page I've just been looking at...

Reply to
Austin Shackles

Oh, it's changed, bugger. They've updated it to include exciting quotes from the pilot.

Try this;

Sadly it's not Posh. Some cheeky monkeys at the RAF also have a bear that travels the world collecting charity money.

-- ------- # | | :===[==¬|====; [/ \|___|_/ \| \_/ \_/ DavidM djm81NOSPAMatcam.ac.uk

Reply to
DavidM

Kin eck, it's gone!