London.

Find the Al-Qaida. Kill them all. Kill their wives. Kill their children. Kill their parents. Kill their friends. Kill their neighbors. Kill their animals. Salt the earth where they lived. Mount their heads on pikes on the steps of the Capitol. God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O mailto: snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

I understand that in current (modern) society we should strive to understand terrorists and support their life choices to murder innocent civilians who never intended them any harm, wished them any harm, or inflicted any harm upon them. But then why do these same modern and enlightened supporters of individual life style choices not support my belief that these terrorists be hunted down and killed in the manner of the rabid dogs they emulate?

Reply to
BillyRay

i second it

Reply to
IsellJeeps

TV stated that apparently 8% of muslims here support Al Quaeda bombings.

Dave Milne

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

Infadels are anybody that is not Islamic. This can be Christians, but does not have to be Christians. Technically, even an Islamist that does not follow the radical fundamentalist teachings can be construed as being an infadel. This means the radical fundamentalists are right, and everybody else is an infadel. this is a very difficult position to support because it means that there can eventually be only one that is a true Islamist, and if everybody else is a dead infadel, what's the point?

Reply to
Jeff Strickland

Reply to
Scotty

As we use to say killem all and let GOD sort them out. I was over there in

91 and we Americans try to be kinder gentler however, after thousands of years their society only understands life and death, so I say give it to them.
Reply to
Coasty

sweet f?ck all, apparently.

Dave Milne, Scotland '91 Grand Wag> TV stated that apparently 8% of muslims here support Al Quaeda bombings. >

Reply to
Dave Milne

More like nuke Saudi from where 15 of the 19 911 terrorists came. I don't know if Bush has friends in the house of Saud, but you can bet your arse he won't have after he has nuked them.

Dave Milne

You espouse perversions of both religions.

Reply to
Matt Macchiarolo

Some of the best Bush family friends are in the house of Saud.

Reply to
Matt Macchiarolo

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

History will judge that 92% for their inactions as well as their actions. If they merely sit by and say "It's a shame!", then... ... and the horse they rode in on.

mdh

Reply to
Michael D. Henderson

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." - Edmund Burke

"The search is underway for those who are behind these evil acts. I've directed the full resources of our intelligence and law enforcement communities to find those responsible and to bring them to justice. We will make no distinction between the terrorists who committed these acts and those who harbor them". -GW Bush 9-11-2001

If the Moslems don't clean their own house will they protest when someone does it for them?

Dave Milne wrote:

Reply to
BillyRay

It's not only Christians but ANYONE who's not muslim. The Afghan pricks destroyed two Hindu statues that predated Mohammed. What's funny is the deliberate, systematic prejudice against other religions that exist in Islamic states. In the mid East it's common for non-muslims to be taxed at a higher rate than muslims. In Iran, all non-muslim businesses used to have to have signs stating their business was non-muslim. Most Islamic states don't practice freedom of religion.

Reply to
Doug

Didn't you hear the story about the only plane allowed to fly right after

9-11 was a private Saudi jet? The Saudis have connections to the Bush administration. Big oil connections.
Reply to
Doug

"I don't know where bin Laden is. I have no idea and really don't care. It's not that important. It's not our priority."

- G.W. Bush, 3/13/02

Reply to
jeff

Recheck your history book: that was Hammurabi and he wasn't a Christian.

-D

Reply to
Derrick Hudson

I don't know about that, but the fire-bombers and choppers were flying here, but got a 3 hour late start waiting for clearance. It was pretty wild here for a week, evac warnings and all.

Reply to
Paul Calman