got the new car!

got my over priced tidy mint E36 today love it! now you can all moan and tell me it's a crock of shit if you like as i'll be gone ages enjoying driving again! :)

Reply to
Vamp

It's a crock of shit.

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

Ah, but it's a crock of shit that will encourage the cheeky young scamp to stay well within all prescribed speed limits, at all times.

No... *really*.

-- JackH

Reply to
JackH

You may be out driving but I doubt even a 6 year ban would make anyone enjoy it if they had an E36.

Reply to
Depresion

*comments fly straight over head* well popped out for a bit and out again in a sec, love it. damn good cruiser car, was happy to plod along at 60mph today (same road where i got done twice actually hehe) and didn't feel the need to nail it, just cruised along in the slow lane in my comfy leather seat in almost silence (never had a quiet car! MR2's so damn noisey!) great car, straight 6 makes a great noise when you wake it up a bit and then ticks away quietly when you get to the speed you want.

not the B road blaster i'm used to but then i wanna calm it down a bit, different style or car and power delivery, no turbo kicking me in the back to egg me to go a bit faster, love it!

couldn't care what anyone thinks hehe

Reply to
Vamp

PICS!!!!