Re: Rant

I ditched them and bought a creative zen something which is great.

Right up until they fail, which is due about five minutes from ... now.

Reply to
Steve Firth

My mate's had once since we started uni, a Zen Touch, an he still uses that in the gym, has been dropped/wet a lot an keeps plodding on. Must be 5 or 6 years old now!

Reply to
DanB

I'm steeling myself for the inevitable breakage but then just like your Exploder, it keeps on going.

And it has an FM radio.

*waves FM radio on portable music player at SteveH*

:-)

Reply to
DervMan

Waves back with 80 gig hard drive, lossless encoding, separate line output (pocketdock), FM transmitter with RDS, home hi-fi dock with IR remote, big screen, silicone case with screen protecion and non-apple software.

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

Been working great under heavy daily use for a year now with the odd drop now and again.

Reply to
Sarah

And the option of DAC out if one gets the 'Pod fettled by a third party.

Reply to
Steve Firth

*waves collection of 16 Gb SDHC cards*

:-)

Reply to
DervMan

*watches when fingers let go of collection of 16 Gb SDHC cards and gravity and the inevitable roadside drain take over*
Reply to
Tim S Kemp

Not with this collection, it can't... :)

Reply to
DervMan