ha RWD rules that minger VBH says so!

I listened before they moved to R1, They used to be the breakfast team at Key103. I used to listen to them on the way to work, before XFM Manchester opened.

Reply to
Elder

... usually with the tyres grabbing air ...

I don't care much for the sideways amusement (at least not on a public road) but I always feel that a powerful RWD car is more easily controlable and offers better feedback that an equivalent FWD car.

Heh. I've just decided that if/when the daily driver gets replace (I'm planning to be good and sell a few other vehicles first) I'm probably going

4WD drive again. An early EVO looks likely.

Some lunatic stuck an R5 Gordini lump in an R4?

Reply to
Timo Geusch

Heh, when I wrote off my 16v Integrale that was a mixture of 90 mph, a roundabout, overconfidence in 4wd and a lot of diesel on the road. The traffic cop that came to the scene very nearly joined me in the ditch, as it was he ended up on the grass verge sliding towards me in a worrying fashion. I think that was what saved my licence that day.

I have a tame Mitsubishi master technician if you need one. What he doesn't know about fixing Evos isn't worth knowing.

This lunatic, and it was a Gordini Turbo engine and box. Very amusing.

Reply to
Pete M

I'll keep that in mind, thanks.

You truly are a danger to all the grannies on the road.

Well done :).

Reply to
Timo Geusch